1. On January 21 2018, average power sent out was 3,682MWh/hour (up by
183.97MWh/h from the previous day)
2. 1715.3MW was not generated due to unavailability of gas
3. 343.7MW was not generated due to unavailability of transmission infrastructure, while 293MW was not generated due to high frequency resulting from unavailability of distribution infrastructure
4. 290MW was not generated due to unavailability of water
5. The power sector lost an estimated N1,268,000,000 on January 21 2018 due to insufficient gas supply, distribution infrastructure, transmission infrastructure and water reserves.
6. Drop in generation due to rising gas constraints, as well as technical faults at Egbin and Transcorp Ughelli