1. On October 2 2017, average power sent out was 3401MWh/hour (down by 226.6MWh/h)
2. The reported gas constraint was 319MW
3. The reported line constraint was 0MW. The reported frequency management constraint due to loss of DisCo feeders was 2170MW
4. The water management constraint was 0MW.
5. The power sector lost an estimated N1,195000,000 on October 2 2017 due to constraints.
6. High frequency due to DisCo inability to receive load remains the largest constraint to power distribution at the current time, with Ihovbor NIPP being the most affected plant