1. On October 5 2017, average power sent out was 3602MWh/hour (down by 140.01MWh/h)
2. The reported gas constraint was 628.5MW
3. The reported line constraint was 72MW. The reported frequency management constraint due to loss of DisCo feeders was 1736.3MW
4. The water management constraint was 0MW.
5. The power sector lost an estimated N1,169.000,000 on October 5 2017 due to constraints.
6 High frequency due to DisCo inability to receive load remains the largest constraint to power distribution currently.