1. On November 10 2017, average power sent out was 4,013MWh/hour (up by 175.95MWh/h from the previous day)
2. The reported gas constraint was 1256MW
3. The reported line constraint was 0MW.
4. The reported frequency management constraint due to loss of DisCo feeders was 756.8MW
5. The water management constraint was 150MW.
6. The power sector lost an estimated N1,038,000,000 on November 10 2017 due to constraints
7. Shiroro Hydro has commenced water management measures to ensure dry season efficiency