1. On October 7 2017, average power sent out was 3,172 MWh/hour (down by 546MWh/h)
2. The reported gas constraint was 515MW
3. The reported line constraint was 0MW. The reported frequency management constraint due to loss of DisCo feeders was 2054MW
4. The water management constraint was 0MW.
5. The power sector lost an estimated N1,233,000,000 on on October 7 2017 due to constraints.
6. Partial Collapse on October 7 2017 – Lagos, Osogbo, Jebba, Kainji, Shiroro, Abuja, Kaduna, Gombe, Jos, Makurdi, Ikot-Ekpene & Port-Harcourt lost supply while other areas survived.